Building one of the UK’s biggest domestic services providers.
Fantastic Services is a provider of property maintenance and home improvement services. The company is popular for Professional Cleaning, Gardening, Landscaping, Handyman, and Pest Control, used by both domestic and commercial customers.
In 2015, Fantastic Services was growing its portfolio of services and territorial coverage, serving more and more customers. Fantastic Services was experiencing tremendous success as a brand but the company’s costs and capacity were becoming unsustainable. A 50% company growth would entail a 70% increase in staff.
The operation required a technological solution that could replace lots of manual tasks. Automation of as many processes as possible in a short period of time.
Fantastic Services decided to implement ServiceOS into their operation. The system became an integral part of the company’s day-to-day operations. Through automation and business intelligence, Fantastic Services were able to improve their service delivery capacity and reach more customers on a month-to-month basis.
By using ServiceOS for nearly 5 years, Fantastic Services was able to achieve sustainable growth. For easy reference, here are the results in numbers:
- From 110,000 provided services per year to 437,000 services.
- From 0, to about 7,500 customer requests per month are self-managed by customers.
- From 0 to about 6,000 bookings per month are completed automatically.
- Down from 20,000, only about 5,000 monthly bookings require the attention of operators.
- Nearly 30,000 miles of travel distance saved by route optimisation and job swapping.